TopointÂ® USB 3.0 to HDMI 1080P Converter Cable for Windows 10/8/7 PC ONLY
Important Note: Don't support Apple laptops, Windows RT/XP operation system computers
1, First of all, pls install its internal driver directly. After plug it into your computer, you will see there a new USB device folder in your computer, then open it and double click to install the driver.
2, If you cannot get it work, you have to manual download the latest driver as the link in the picture, UNZIP the rar. file, then install the driver and RESTART your computer.
(Pls remove the adapter while you restart your computer.)
3, It takes about 6-10 seconds to mirroring from PC to TV, after you get everything ready.
4, If your computer with USB 2.0 port only, DON'T BUY this adapter. It also support USB2.0 port, but for USB2.0 port the max resolution support 800*600 only.
5, If play 4K video, you might can't get very good sound and pic, that you have to set resolution lower to 1080P.
USB to HDMI for versions with USB 3.0 interface of PC connect to a TV or monitor with HDMI standard interface between. It can connect audio and video signals at the same time.
Supports dual-core CPU more computers Windows or Mac systems. It also supports screen mirroring or extended frame with the HD video and audio signals resolution up to 1080P.
It can simultaneously connect six TV or Projectors at most. No need external power supply.
* Support for USB 3.0 input and HDMI output
* Computer connection: USB 3.0 480Mbps of bandwidth
* USB3.0 maximum resolution of 1920x1080, including 1600x1200, 1.65Gbps / 165MHz / 24bit bandwidth
* HDMI output port support 1.65Gbps / 165MHz / 24bit Bandwidth
* USB video support Primary, Extended, Mirror, Rotate
* ONLY Supported Operating Systems, Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7