Compared with other HDMI cable, WEILIANTE 2017 Updated Cable can both support IOS system and Android Samsung. Besides, fully plug and play.
How to use:
This HDMI cable has three ends. You have to make sure all connectors are connected or they will not work.
1. Plug the HDMI connector of the cable to the TV/Projector hdmi port.
2. Connect the USB cable of the cable to a power adapter(5V 1A) or the projector or tv's usb port to supply power.
3. Plug two ends of your iPhone/Samsung/iPad original charging cable separately to the HDMI cable's one connector and your phones(iPhone and Samsung);
4. Switch the tv/projector's output to corresponding HDMI.
5. For IOS System, the phones' screen will pop out a "Trust" option, just click it then wait it to connect automatically.
6. For Samsung Cellphones, please open your cellphone" Developer Options", then choose "USB debugging", then click"OK", it's done.
- Supported: YouTube, Hulu Plus, IDMB, Quickflix, Family On TV, ABC, NBC, FOX, Microsoft Office, IE browser, Chrome Browser and more on your IOS and Samsung Devices.
-Support: iPhone 5/5S/5C/SE/6/6s/6s plus/7/7 plus IOS 8.0 or above.
-Support: Ipad mini/mini2/3/4/iPad air/air2/iPad pro
-Support: iPod Touch 5th/6th generation.
-Support: Samsung S3, S4, S5, S6,S6 edge and note 3, note 4, note 5.
-Support Resolution: 480p, 720p, 1080p
-Share your photos and videos on big screen with family and friends.
Due to the copyright protection (HDCP), public sharing of the contents on the screen may be prohibited by some APP (such as Netflix, Amazon video, HULU).
Please check whether to accept that before purchase
1 x WEILIANTE iPhone Samsung HDMI Adapter