Product Description & Reviews
10 FT - BRAIDED - HDMI CABLE - 4K HDMI 2.0 READY - ETHERNET & AUDIO RETURN CHANNEL Get your hands on this heavy duty high quality HDMI cable! One of a few 10 ft cables that will drive your 4K TV/Monitor at 2160P. Don't be fooled by thin Copper Clad Aluminium (CCA) cables. This beauty is made of 100% pure oxygen-free bare copper and is triple-shielded for maximum performance and ultra low SNR. Never mind it's thicker than most cables widely sold because a good cable is meant to be thick. And unlike many other cables, despite its thickness, it's quite flexible and tangle-free (achieved by using a flexible wire type braided in cotton). Connectors of this cable are 24K gold-plated and soldering points are covered by thick aluminium shell to achieve better shielding and even lower SNR. Ethernet & Audio Return channels eliminate extra network and audio cables. Less cables means slimmer cable management box! Supported video resolutions: ✔ 4K Ultra HD 2160p✔ 2K Full HD 1080p✔ 3D Format✔ Quad HD 1440p✔ 1K HD 720p This cable also works with: ✔ ANY device bearing the HDMI logo.✔ ALL revisions of HDMI v2.0, v1.4 & v1.3
Features & Highlights
- Supports HDMI 2.0 Ports (4K @ 60Hz, 18 Gbps, 28 AWG) - Connect 4K/HD TV to Blu-Ray/DVD Player, Xbox, Play Station, PC, and other HDMI devices
- Supports: 3D | HD 2K @ 1080p | QHD @ 1440p | UHD 4k @ 2160p (up to 60 Hz over HDMI 2.0 - HDMI 2.0 connection)
- Ethernet & Audio Return Channel - Eliminate all network & audio cables between devices
- High Speed - Category 2 - HDMI Cable (Compatible with HDMI ports v2.0, v1.4 & v1.3)
- Length: 10 Feet (3 Meters) - Free Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
|Item Weight:||0.56 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.84 x 0.48 x 0.48 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.